Legionella species; Pseudomonas; E.Coli and Coliforms
South East Laboratories Ltd., offers a comprehensive range of UKAS Accredited Microbiological services tailored to meet your specific requirements combined with the ability to provide expert support and technical guidance to all our customers.
Our team of experienced microbiologists are committed to providing both accurate and precise information with a focus on a fast turnaround of results with a level of accuracy and quality our customers demand that will be can either be sent in electronic format or by accessing our own account in the secure online portal.
All methods and procedures carried out by South East Laboratories are continuously updated to ensure full compliance with the current UK and European legislation.
Water Analysis for Potable water and closed and open systems:
- Legionella detection and enumeration
- Standard method complying with ISO 11731 for Legionella sp. and Legionella pneumophila
- Speed up your risk assessment in emergency/outbreak situations.
- Microbiological Analysis
- Total Viable Count
- Coliforms, Faecal coliforms and E.coli in 24 hours
- Pseudomonas spp and Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Clostridium spp and C. perfringens
- Enterococcus spp and E. faecalis
- Environmental Mycobacterium spp.
- Clinical sterilisation routines
- Washer disinfectors
- Drying cabinet
- Endoscope surrogates
- Bacteria - TVC
Our water and air testing facilities can be used to meet individual and complex testing needs and we will design bespoke testing profiles and sets to mesh with any individual routines and requirements.
Please call or email us to go through your scenario and we can design testing sets and routines to your exact requirements.
South East Laboratories
We offer a full range of high quality analytical services for Potable water, Process water, Surface water and Recreational water.
For more information and to order testing with us ....Mail: